Do you have questions?
We’re sorry for the inconvenience, we have very strict credit card security measures in place for your protection.
Almost all credit card issues come down to a few common errors:
- Postal code. The postal code on your credit card statement must match the postal code in your billing address. If they match and you continue to receive an error try adding or removing the space between the first and second set of digits. e.g. B3L 1A3 and B3L1A3
- Email address. If there’s a typo in your email address you will be unable to receive your order and payment confirmation. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org <- that N should be an M.
- Insufficient funds. Check your card balance to be sure you have adequate funds to cover the transaction
If the issue persist, give us call and we will process your order over the phone.
Our delivery area is currently set in separate zones based on postal codes. If the first three digits of your postal code are any of the following, you are in our delivery area. If not, give us a call and we will try to make it happen.
Delivery area: B3H, B3J, B3K, B3L, B3M, B3N, B3P
1. Click on the ORDER ONLINE button from the website or use our Food Booking shared app
2. Choose the ordering mode you prefer; PICKUP or DELIVERY
3. Select “NOW” order or “LATER” order. You’ll then be shown the prep time, restaurant distance and price
4. Once you’ve placed a Pick-up order, you’ll be notified when the restaurant accepts the order, the estimated time the order will be ready, and when the order is ready for collection.